“As more and more studies are being done worldwide, it is becoming abundantly clear that the wearing of masks, even non-medical masks used by the general public, can prevent a substantial number of COVID infections. Reputable studies have shown that adherence to mask wearing can reduce infection rates by 80%.”
The Tennessee Department of Health will offer 33 drive-through events this weekend to make COVID-19 testing available to Tennesseans who are concerned about their health or the health of their family members. On Saturday, April 18, 22 COVID-19 drive-through testing sites will be open at THESE locations in Tennessee.
GOVERNOR BILL LEE'S EXECUTIVE ORDERS
- Executive Order 14
- Executive Order 15
- Executive Order 16
- Executive Order 17
- Executive Order 18
- Executive Order 19
- Executive Order 20
- Executive Order 21
- Executive Order 22
- Executive Order 23
- Executive Order 30
- Executive Order 34
- Executive Order 35
- Executive Order 38
- Executive Order 50
- Executive Order 51
- Executive Order 52
- Executive Order 55
- Executive Order No. 27 - Extending Previous Orders
- Executive Order 58
- Executive Order 60
- Executive Order 63
COUNTY & MUNICIPAL RESOURCES
Register HERE for Maury County Emergency notifications.
United Way of Williamson County - Are you in need of assistance from one of United Way’s partner agencies but don’t know which one to contact?
- Dial 2-1-1 to reach a trained specialist to assist you.
- Visit http://uw211help.org/
- TEXT your zip code to 898211 to connect with a specialist by text.
Housed at United Way and chaired by former Senator Dr. Bill Frist, the COVID-19 Response Fund will focus its initial allocations on helping our neighbors who are experiencing lost wages or who become ill from the virus receive the assistance they need to stay in their homes and keep food on the table. Email for more info.
FEDERAL & STATE GOVERNMENT RESOURCES
Get the latest on Tennessee’s Response and Resources:
Get TN Department of Health Guidance for Visitors to Facilities:
Get the latest news from TN Department of Revenue:
Get TN Department of Health Guidance for Churches and Faith-Based Organizations:
THE PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM DEADLINE IS FAST APPROACHING
All applications for the Paycheck Protection Program must be submitted by June 30. The program will fund up to 250% of a business’s average monthly payroll costs. The loan will be fully forgiven if a business spends at least 60% of the loan on payroll costs. The other portion may be used for rent, mortgage interest, or utilities.
Once you complete your application, you can submit it to any participating lending institution. Call your bank to determine if they are participating in the PPP program or click here to find a lender.
- The new PPP application has made it even easier to apply. Click here for the revised PPP application.
- Qualified borrowers may apply by using the simplified “EZ Application,” which is only three pages long. Click here to determine if you qualify for the “EZ Application.” You can access the simplified application here.
- Some of the groups eligible to apply for the PPP include: Businesses with less than 500 employees per location, faith-based groups, nonprofits, veterans organizations, tribal concerns, self-employed individuals, sole proprietorships, and independent contractors.
- Click here for the full list of eligible groups as well as additional information on PPP loan forgiveness.
- For frequently asked questions specific to religious groups, click here.
- To learn more about the Paycheck Protection Program, click here.
SMALL BUSINESS RESOURCES
CARES ACT Guidelines and other resources for Small Businesses
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce https://www.uschamber.com/co/start/strategy/cares-act-small-business-guide
- Small Business Administration https://www.sba.gov/disaster-assistance/coronavirus-covid-19
- Tennessee Chamber of Commerce https://www.tnchamber.org/coronavirus
Bridging the Gap for Small Businesses
Small business owners can apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan advance of up to $10,000. Agricultural businesses with less than 500 employees can also apply. This advance will provide economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue. This loan does not need to be repaid. You can apply here.
Small businesses that currently have a business relationship with an SBA Express Lender can quickly access up to $25,000 through the Express Bridge Loan Pilot Program. These loans will help bridge the gap if a business urgently needs funds while waiting for their Economic Injury Disaster Loan to process. Click here to learn more about the SBA Express Bridge Loans.
Main Street Lending Program
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted many businesses’ ability to access credit or obtain financing. The Main Street Lending Program will support businesses that were in sound financial condition before the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic by providing them with credit. Please note these loans must be paid back.
There are several options for those experiencing anxiety, depression, or stress.
The CDC website has important information for maintaining mental health and managing anxiety HERE.
Crisis Text Line - TEXT "WILLIAMSON" to 741741 to reach a crisis counselor.
Crisis Hot Line - 800-273-8255
Mental Health America Screenings for anxiety, depression, trauma, and emotional wellness.
Refuge Center: if you or someone you love is looking for remote counseling or counseling support during this time, you can call 615-591-5262. They also take tele-health intake appointments.